jueves, mayo 19



But where do you go to my lovely
when you're alone in your bed
tell me the thoughts that surround you
I want to look inside your head, yes i do.

I remember the back streets of naples
two children begging in rags
both touched with a burning ambition
to shake off their lowly brown tags, they try

So look into my face marie-claire
and remember just who you are
then go and forget me forever
but i know you still bear
the scar, deep inside, yes you do.

I know where you go to my lovely
when you're alone in your bed
I know the thoughts that surround you
'cause i can look inside your head...

// Y así, hay cosas que nos guste o no son parte de nuestra historia, historia que solo saben a ciencia cierta los involucrados...

----------------
Now playing: Peter Sarstedt - Where Do You Go To My Lovely
via FoxyTunes

No hay comentarios.: